- Biogas production and microcystin biodegradation in anaerobic digestion of blue algae.
- Modeling anaerobic digestion of blue algae: stoichiometric coefficients of amino acids acidogenesis and thermodynamics analysis
- Methane hydrate formation with surfactants fixed on the surface of polystyrene nanospheres
- Preparation of -SO3--coated nanopromoters for methane hydrate formation: effects of the existence pattern of -SO3- groups on the promotion efficiency.
- Amphiphilic-Polymer-Coated Carbon Nanotubes as Promoters for Methane Hydrate Formation
- Rapid degradation of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid facilitated by acetate under methanogenic condition
- Accelerated ciprofloxacin biodegradation in the presence of magnetite nanoparticles
- Calculation on the phase equilibrium and critical temperature of CH4/CO2
- Rapid methane hydrate formation promoted by Ag&SDS-coated nanospheres for energy storage
- Energy-efficient storage of methane in the formed hydrates with metal nanoparticles-grafted carbon nanotubes as promoter